Software Use Example: Dermatology Office
With the conversion to the ICD-10 Code set on October 1, 2015, you can expect reduced capacity and efficiency in your practice as noted by other practitioners around the world. Improving communications, gaining efficiency, and increasing capacity will help you reduce the potentially negative impact of ICD-10 on your patient flow and cash flow.
The Comlite LAN4000 is a tool that can improve doctor-staff communications and efficiency. Running on your network, the LAN4000 is easy to install with either wireless or wired connection.
The LAN4000 can help:
- Decrease patient wait times
- Increase capacity for patient exams
- Know how many patients are waiting to be seen
- Sequence your time and to know which patient to see next
- Room/Station specific text messaging
And, the Comlite LAN4000 timing functions report productivity and performance for doctors and staff so you can constantly improve your performance.